Our assistance will help you get started on your journey to aged care and help you find ways to fund your Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD or accommodation bond) or Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP), along with other fees such as basic daily fee, means-tested care fee, and additional service fee.
Given the complexity of the fees related to aged care, some people make mistakes and eventually end up paying more because of failure to seek expert financial advice. The stakes are high – you only get one opportunity to get it right. Failure to get good advice may result in paying more fees than you need to or a reduction in pension benefits, or investment income.
- Funding strategies for Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) , accommodation bond
- Creating a financial ‘road map’ for your available options
- Minimising tax implications
- Maximising aged pension benefits
- Negotiating with residential aged care
Nothing beats having the peace of mind that comes from making well- informed decisions. Our goal is to be the leading provider of aged care financial services in Adelaide.
Below are the benefits that our clients enjoy:
- Stress-free journey to aged care
- Savings on aged care fees and charges
- Avoidance of unnecessary risks or mistakes
- Maintained healthy cash flow
- Access to more convenient nursing home amenities
- A clearer picture of what lies ahead