Whether it is for you or for your loved one, it pays to begin aged care research early and be prepared.
This free aged care guide will give you all the information you need for your entry into residential aged care.
It covers topics such as:
- Different types of care
- What are Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RAD) & Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP)
- Ways of paying RAD or accommodation bond
- Implications on your aged pension benefits
- Other aged care fees and charges
- What to do with your family home
- Seeking financial advice